Petition to support “Horizon Europe” and strengthen research and Innovation as the main pillars of a better Europe
- The European Academy of Sciences (EurASc), with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, is the collector of the data about those persons or organisations who sign the petition.
- EurASc will use these data only for statistical and analytical purposes and will send emails only to inform signatories about the evolution of the signing process.
- Name, country, affiliation and scientific field(s) of each signatory are displayed in the list of signatories.
- EurASc will not hand over the data about signatories to any other organisation, whether public or private.
- EurASc will delete the data after the deadline for signing has ended.